How to obtain your SwissCaution housing lease rental guarantee?
- Choose your registration method from the following options.
Online registration is the fastest!
- Complete your rental guarantee request with a copy of the following documents:
- your lease or proposed lease
- a piece of identity for all tenants
- a B or C residence card for foreigners
- Make the CHF 231.- fixed entry fee payment (5% federal stamp included), which covers your rental guarantee until 31 December of the current year.
By choosing online registration, you can pay directly with the following cards:
Payment via e-banking transfer or BVR is also possible.
Your rental guarantee certificate will be established and sent immediately to your rental agency or lessor, as well as a copy for yourself.
Registration options for your rental guarantee request:
Register immediately online and receive your rental guarantee within 24h.
Dial 0848 001 848. One of our advisors will handle your request immediately.
In one of our agencies
In your real estate agency
You will find all of the necessary registration documents at your agency.
In your post office
You can make a SwissCaution rental guarantee request at any Swiss post office.